Saturday 1 April 2017

Being challenged - frugally - in April

March has passed by in a whirl!  I've got a new floor in my kitchen which is very nice but I'm still trying to "edit" the contents of the kitchen which isn't so nice.  My kitchen has been spring cleaned but I can't get it decorated for several weeks so the chaos isn't over yet.

I've got a short holiday booked in May so I've decided to try extra hard to look hard at what I spend and how I spend it.  Even more I want to look at how I use what I've got.  And of course I want to look at how I can make a little.  In other words I want to step up to the frugal challenge.

First on the list is making best use of what I've got so today I dug deep in the freezer, found a bag of chicken thighs and made serendipity casserole.  That's lunch sorted for tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

2 comments:

  1. what is serendipity casserole? I was just thinking about your new flooring -- love to see photos when all is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you hover over the words "serendipity casserole" you'll find a link to http://frugallychallenged.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/serendipity-casserole

    ReplyDelete